Wednesday, April 1, 2015

hello, again.

Hello blog, again. 

After such long hiatus, I finally decided to come back blogging.
Yeah. So this is it. This is my final decision to renew my blog, well my old blog is still around to let me smile back for good old days, here's the the link if you want to have a few dosage of my teenage days. best be warn, its rather embarrassing actually, but it does makes me smile back remembering the good old days.

Well, we all know that blogging needs motivation and consistency; I can’t confirm anything but we’ll just see how it goes. And obviously because I miss arts so much, I’d might post artworks here and there sometimes blog of mine. Plans are that I’ll fill this up with stuffs that inspire me, cafehops, travels, food, art&crafts, projects, zakka stuffs and occasional daily dose of making a difference in life. 

Somehow, being happy is all that matters in life anyway.
so we take things one at a time.

until next magical day,
wan

2 comments: