Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Homecoming!

 
yes. super sorry for being away for so long. I sort of regretted not bringing my laptop for the trip.
but I guess its still too heavy for me no matter how much I think about it.

so yes! I am home, back in Malaysia! as much as I was freezing cold in the States, I sort of miss it now due to the crazy heat we're having here. please plant more trees, global warming is definitely serious right now.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so just an update! i'm still sorting pictures and posts! stay tune for my trips' insights.
 
I've been busy applying for jobs and working on some little projects. like any other graduate, I guess I am the only one left jobless for now among my university buds. but yes. as long as I'm being productive in a way! plus will be moving soon, so I've been packing and clearing stuffs which explains the sudden disappearance even though I have been back for almost a month!
 
 
 
until next magical day,
wan
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! All these fun little updates. Keep working hard to accomplish your goals!

    ReplyDelete