Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Hello July, How do you do?

hey guys! i can't believe its already July! 
it feels like it was only just few days ago coming back from my Work&Travel USA. 


a little throwback for the first half of the year,

january - april, in winter wonderland up in vermont! will finish sorting the pictures soon! 
may, getting involve with social circles and building little network 
june, work applications & finally some news on moving forward to adult phase. work work work. 


well, looking forward for a fun and adventurous july! As i'll be visiting Johor and Singapore!
more job interviews. pretty excited and nervous with what's going to happen to me in the following months, as i might not be working at my hometown anymore. working in Japan will be a whole new step of accomplishment for me, also having this bittersweet moment that i might leave home again. 

" go Japan work! so I have more reasons to visit and go for travel! " 
says the mother superior. hahaha

but we'll see how these job interviews go, and i'll perhaps update Japan stuffs here if i really make it!
in the meantime of all this, i will be doodling again, and work on some of my little projects. 


and to all my friends celebrating raya,
SELAMAT HARI RAYA GUYS! 
CAN I HAVE SOME RAYA COOKIES?


until next magical day,
wan

2 comments:

  1. The best of luck to you! I hope everything works out

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank youuu vanessa! fingerscrossed myself too!
    i guess God will guide the way~

    ReplyDelete